Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

My Elements of Style

Howdy and good afternoon!
I thought I'd pop in and show you what I've been up to.  Joyce is still here and I'm taking advantage of the stamp set that she purchased from Betty, it's called Elements of Style.  It is so pretty and I'm sure that you'll see a few cards from me using this stamp set.
It's so super pretty!  And it's a perfect set to use your watercolors with.  I stamped the image with India Ink and used my watercolor crayons to color the image in.  I set it aside and started the base card.  I used Basic Black and layered it with a white panel that I stamped the other image from the set with black ink also.  I then layered the image on to a piece of Basic Black card stock then I added that panel to the card.  I stamped the bird, also from the set, with Rose Red ink and cut it out and used a pop dot to add it to the card.  The inside I used a piece of Pretty in Pink card stock and stamped the scroll image with black ink and the sentiment with the Rose Red ink.
You can see that I used my sakura gel pen on the flowers for a little touch of glimmer.  Very pretty, huh?  I love the delicate look that this stamp set can give when you color it in with watercolors.

So this is what I've been up to, what have you been doing?  Have a super great day!  I'll see you back here tomorrow Ü

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Another beautiful card using this lovely stamp set! Your watercoloring is so pretty and I love the gel pen accents!

I hope that all is well now with your family. Wishing you a great weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Carmen O. said...

Wow Joani, these are so beautiful! Great job.