Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Easter Blossoms

I think that it is safe to say that the person I made this for will not see this post, so I can show it off to you all! I also would like to say that this card was not my idea ~ I had seen it on Pinterest and I fell in love with it.  It was actually on a blog called Just Judy Designs and if you click here you can find the link.  I have seen many cards that I'd love to CASE however they just never turn out the same, but this one with a little tweek here and there was almost the same.
See...  I knew you'd like it.  Thank You Judy for your inspiration! 

I also wanted to let you know that I am in the process of uploading my cards & creations that I've made to my Pinterest board "My Creations".  That way if there is something that you've liked and do not want to scroll thru my blog (of many years and posts) you would be able to probably find it there a little easier.  But I think that this process will take a little bit of time, so once again ~ I ask that you be patient with me.

I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: